Instructions for Use
Product Instructions for Use for the On-X Prosthetic Heart Valve, On-X Ascending Aortic Prosthesis and On-X Prosthetic Heart Valve Instruments.
- On-X Prosthetic Heart Valve (Catalog Number: ONXM, ONXMC, ONXAE, ONXACE and ONXANE)
- On-X Ascending Aortic Prosthesis with the Vascutek Gelweave Valsalva™ Graft (Catalog Number: ONXAAP)
- On-X Prosthetic Heart Valve Instruments (Catalog Number: ONXI2, ONXI3)
On-X Cardiac Surgery Product Group
Product information on Chord-X ePTFE Suture.
- Chord-X Pre-Measured Loops and Chord-X Adjustable Suture System (Catalog Number: CXL)
- Chord-X Chordal Sizer (Catalog Number: CXCS)
CarbonAid and CarbonMini
Product information for CarbonAid and CarbonMini can be found at:
On-X Instructions For Use documents are published in PDF format, which requires the free Adobe Reader or similar software. If you do not already have Reader, it is available by clicking the ‘Get Adobe Reader’ button.
Printed copies will be provided within 7 days upon request. Contact your distributor or On-X LTI Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free (888) 339-8000 x201 to request a printed copy.
Obsolete IFU Versions
If an obsolete version of an IFU document is needed, it will be provided within 7 days upon request. Contact On-X LTI Customer Service at email@example.com or toll free (888) 339-8000 x201 to make a request.